Monday, June 13, 2011

Matchmaker Profile Help

I have helped many of my single friends fill out the profiles for any of the many matchmaking websites.  First impressions really do make or break whether someone wants to get to know you further.  If there are spelling and grammar errors, that can reflect poorly on the person that is looking for their soulmate.  I want to help you present yourself in the best possible light, so that your true personality shows, and help make you stand out from the rest of the crowd.  I really do believe there is someone for everyone.  Finding them is really hard for most people. 

I think a lot of people that use the matchmaker services have unrealistic hopes and desires, but that the majority of them are really just searching to find someone to go through life with.  There are key phrases that can attract the kind of person you are looking for and things that can eliminate the people you want to stay away from.  It is all in the wording of a profile and how it is presented.  Telling the truth is paramount though; life is much easier when you don't have to keep a mask in place, when you are able to just be yourself.  Who would want to be in a relationship where you were pretending to be someone your not?  Trust me, lots of people, myself included, have tried that and it doesn't work.  Be loved for who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment